[QuadList] What's the Quad-related Anniversary about to happen in three days?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Apr 2 21:25:37 CDT 2014

That's the major part of the anniversary.  Any VR-2000 stories?

Or about trying to play a Low band tape with the machine in High Band? (Or vice versa?)

Ted

On Apr 2, 2014, at 12:31 PM, trandoc at aol.com wrote:

> 50th anniversary of the introduction of the Ampex 2000?
>
> Harold

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Seventh Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Meet/Eat at Booth L-8 in the hallway between Central and North Halls
At the MUSEUM OF BROADCAST TECHNOLOGY display
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use our number: LV9822. Free passes end March 21!