[QuadList] AVR-1 info

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Thu Apr 3 02:35:42 CDT 2014

It would appear that the fan on the 24 volt supply I have sitting on the
bench blows down. This unit is in an advanced state of disassembly, so I
don't remember if the fan is on the bottom or top. But memory seems to
serve me the fan is on the bottom. So if it is, it blows down.

I cannot get at my known working power supply right now because there is
too much stuff in front of the AVR-1. But if you need me to, I'll move
it and take a look at it.

Tim Stoffel