[QuadList] Tape baking

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:35:02 CDT 2014

Hi Glenn:

None of the "old red stuff" that we have run has been a problem, in fact, it generally runs very well.  I believe the oldest reel has been from 1960.  There is typically some red "dust" when cleaning the tape path after a reel, but it does not seem to cause clogs.  In any case, there's never been any "sticky shed" that I have been aware of in those tape formulations, so no need to consider baking.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com