[QuadList] Ampex Mark Ten High-Efficiency Video Head Untested forParts/Repair

Videomagnetics vmi at csprings.com
Sun Apr 27 17:52:31 CDT 2014

It is indeed a Mk X   Ball Bearing for an VR 1100 with a trim pot preamp. I would think that it would need new bearings or converted to an air bearing before use.

Tony
  It looks like this might be for a VR 1100. The manual tip projection is the clue to me.  Also this may have been used at the AMPEX tape plant in Alabama.

  View item:
  Ampex Mark Ten High-Efficiency Video Head Untested for Parts/Repair

  End time: May 3, 2014, 8:00:17 PM EDT

  Chris Hill

  Please trim posts to relevant info when replying.

  Change subject to reflect thread direction. Thanks.

  Send QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com