[QuadList] A New Contest

Mitch Hopper id at brainmist.com
Sat Dec 13 08:55:04 CST 2014

I couldn't tell you the year, but somewhere in my old-life storage, I have
several of the "1000 hr Club" plaques.  Why I kept them. I have no idea!

Mitch Hopper

ps - You and I spoke recently about a "Maurice" early DVE.  The one you saw
on eBay did not sell but I've made an offer to the owner (Columbia, MO -
near me).  It only goes to further prove that I must be insane.  Thanks for
the lead, Don.