[QuadList] Belden to buy Grass Valley

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Feb 7 09:59:44 CST 2014

You could say that Belden forked out the copper...

Something like 2 Billion pennies if my brain is doing math correctly at this time of the morning.

Ted

On Feb 7, 2014, at 12:27 AM, Tim Stoffel wrote:

> Could you say you are 'wired' about this news?? ;)
>
> Will this be the end of any 'wireless' products that Grass Valley
> makes??
>
> (Interesting news indeed!)
>
> ;)
> Tim Stoffel
>
> --

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08, location TBA:
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use number: LV9822