[QuadList] New process to recover video from tape--Work in progress.

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Tue Feb 11 12:37:49 CST 2014

Ted,

We inquired about this several months ago.  I think at the time it only
worked with BetaSP.  We were interested in other formats...especially 3/4".
I don't think they had a timeline for when the other formats would be
available.  And, when we spoke with them, it was in the testing
phase...sounds like not much progress has been made since then.

John Walko
Media Archive Manager
www.scenesavers.com
800-978-3445