[QuadList] Real time captioning while migrating legacymedia--Anyone offering that service?

J. Mitch Hopper id at brainmist.com
Wed Feb 19 18:32:42 CST 2014

I work closely with a court reporter / captioner who does real-time captioning from her home in Springfield, IL.
If you wish, I can forward her information to you.
We use her for satellite uplinked governmental speeches and for deaf committee hearings.

J. Mitch Hopper
Custom Video Systems Co.
Rochester, IL
217-498-8438
id at brainmist.com

When I am reincarnated, I'm coming back with a larger hard drive.