[QuadList] Real time captioning while migrating legacy media--Anyone offering that service?

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:09:56 CST 2014

Great to know someone actually saw the event posting.
You are all, of course, cordially invited to attend our meeting and dinner.
I don’t know at this time if we will be recording the presentation for online viewing later. Will advise.
Temp got up to 44F today, and there’s only about a foot and a half of snow left on the ground!
Paradise.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A