[QuadList] If you post to the list, but don't see it show up--

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Mon Jan 20 10:24:53 CST 2014

Good morning QuadListers,

Seems the system is having a bit of constipation for some reason.

Some folks have sent messages but not seen them come back to their in-boxes.  Don Norwood's reply to Park popped out right after I sent the NAB Annual Lunch message.

If you post a message or reply... but don't see it show up in a reasonable amount of time (say, an hour?), don't send it again.

Please check the archive first, so to see if it was received by the system.

The Archive can be found here:
http://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/pipermail/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com/

Click on the month of interest and then see if your message has arrived.

If it does NOT show up, make sure that you're sending from the e-mail address you subscribed with.

If it DOES show up in the archive, please let me know by sending a forward of the message to ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.com.

I'll check your subscription details to see whether you sent from the subscribed address, you've selected to see or not see your own messages, and whether I've seen it show up in my mailbox.

Your cooperation will help us address the issue(s), whatever they may turn out to be.

Thanks!

flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
Office:	(530) 741-1212