[QuadList] TEK529 - 7788 tube - solid state replacement

J. Mitch Hopper id at brainmist.com
Thu Jan 30 10:39:13 CST 2014

Anybody remember the solid state replacement for the expensive 7788 vert amp tube in the old RM-529 scopes?
I'm cleaning out files and parts cabinets and stumbled across these repair items.
Is anyone interested in having them. I think they work but it's been a long, long, long time ago.
It's either give them away or send them to the great dumpster.

BTW - does anyone remember "T Systems" who made these little gizmo?  They worked well but had one flaw.
The high heat generated by the transistor didn't hurt the transistor, but it fried the 1N5254 1/2 watt zener diode (that's why I seem to have extras).
Once upon a time I bought these guys by the case for all the scopes. Never had to buy another 7788.

J. Mitch Hopper
Custom Video Systems Co.
Rochester, IL
217-498-8438
id at brainmist.com

When I am reincarnated, I'm coming back with a larger hard drive.