[QuadList] If you post to the list, but don't see it show up--

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Mon Jan 20 11:57:59 CST 2014

This one showed up on the list, Ed.

Since there are a lot of systems involved from sender to recipients, let's not jump to conclusions about what's at fault without some further investigation.

IE: Don't blame the playback deck or operator if the recording or tape is the problem.

Failure to post has happened from time to time.  David Crosthwait had a problem some months ago and tried re-sending three times without success.  I was not able to identify the problem at that time.

No subscribers were or are being moderated, so posts under 1MB in total message size should go through without being flagged or held up for review.

By reporting the failures to me off-list, I can work with our web host's support folks to identify what's happening (or not happening, as it may be.)

Thanks,

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 11, location TBA:
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April -10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use number: LV9822