[QuadList] 60th Anniversary of NTSC

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Tue Jan 21 12:40:53 CST 2014

I can find nothing online to corroborate my assertions about the
dimensions of the picture tube in the CT-100.  It appears it was, in
fact, 26 inches long with a deflection angle of 45 degrees.

My apologies to all for the clutter, and to Ed for questioning his data.

Regards,
Steve