DMARC Revisted

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Jul 14 15:25:29 CDT 2014

Ted,

I only posted this again to test the system to see what's going on this week. My observations are that whatever you did last week really seemed to have fixed the G Mail submission issue. If you happened to have changed anything since then, then today seems to be a reflection of that change. If not, then the "system" aka DMARC is throwing another wrench into the fray.

I may the the only one who is having this problem today with postings. If others are also, please email Ted direct. Perhaps this is information gathering time again.

Let's see if this posts.

David