[QuadList] DMARC Test

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:27:42 CDT 2014

Tony:

My experience is the same as yours....all list messages are showing up as
attachments.  This is a reply to your post, and as you can see, the body is
basically blank.  Your actual message was in the attachment which isn't
included in the reply.  If I open the attachment, then I can "Reply All" to
it with the text included, but it has none of the list info included.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com