[QuadList] Sunday Trivia Questions--Why is there a 15-line mode on some WFM monitors, and how is it used?--

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 17:51:32 CDT 2014

The Tektronix 1480 series had this feature. It was on the basic model.  There were optional versions for use in a vtr. Even one designed for the TR-70 series.

Yes you could look at a single head.   I used it more for camera setup to get the best depth of modulation. I could look at a portion of the resolution chart and get back focus and electronic focus set correctly.  Plus check the overall picture quality in different portions of the picture.

Chris Hill