[QuadList] Sunday Trivia Questions--Why is there a 15-line mode on some WFM monitors, and how is it used?--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jul 14 15:24:01 CDT 2014

Jeff is our first correct respondent, followed by Chris Hill, Dennis Degan and Ian McKenzie.

So NTSC and PAL are represented from NYC, Detroit, the UK and Australia.

The reply timing must have something to do with time zones, as they appear to have swept across the globe in sequence.

If anyone's response didn't make the list, please forward your original reply to me off-list.

Feel free to post your own questions, trivia or not.

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com