[QuadList] List Problems

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Thu Jul 24 14:49:55 CDT 2014

I'm like Chris....only attachments come thru, and so they don't normally get
included in replies (this is a reply to his post).  I guess that cuts down
on needing to trim replies though!  If it works for most of the list
members, then I'll get used to it, but the old list worked much better for
me.

Ted.....any thought about a "survey" to see how many list members are having
problems now vs the previous arrangement?  There's been very little traffic
since the change, and I wonder if maybe it's related.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com