[QuadList] Shinybow SG-3680 RGB-to-CVBS, Y/C Converter Funny

John M john at jmit.com.au
Tue Jun 24 20:32:30 CDT 2014

Hi James,
I have a Panasonic W1 VHS machine that will play any standard - did a stack
of Ken Copeland tapes for our local Church. It will also do an "EE"
conversion. Of course, most of our stuff here in Oz is NTSC to Pal.It is
what I would call as lo-Pro machine, with no inbuilt tuner but fitted with
IEC power socket etc etc. That said, it does a great job of conversion with
clean burst blanking etc on a WFM. They come up occasionally on Ebay. This
one is from an Ad agency. It has selector buttons on the front panel for the
direct mode, with slide switches behind a panel for recording mode etc,
Cheers
John

  _____