[QuadList] Service manual for the Leitch/Harris DPS-290 TBC?--Anyone have?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jun 16 13:12:53 CDT 2014

I've been asked whether I have a manual for or can find one for the Leitch/Harris DPS-290 TBC.  I don't.

Anyone have same?

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center