[QuadList] NBC Burbank image--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jun 5 00:32:19 CDT 2014

Hi, David,

Glad that post got through. Thanks for continuing to try.

Can you tell us about the source material for the frame grab and occasion for the camera to be shooting the NBC sign?

Ted

On Jun 4, 2014, at 9:11 PM, David Crosthwait wrote:

> Pardon me is has posted twice already. This list is very finicky tonight again. But the list seems to like attachments.
>
> <Screen shot 2014-06-04 at 9.09.10 PM.png>
>

> Hope everyone, especially those out here in LA/Burbank enjoy this. I'm working on getting a better copy but for now, this will do.
>
> David
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2flcoPut0&feature=youtu.be

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center