[QuadList] DMARC-related Unsubscribe event triggered (was WATCH TV WITH ED Tonite on now)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jun 7 10:07:50 CDT 2014

Good Morning,

Wanted folks to know that they hadn't missed any postings since the message below triggered a DMARC related set of unsubscribes between 7:15pm and 7:30pm California time yesterday.

On Jun 6, 2014, at 7:15 PM, couryhouse at aol.com wrote:
> WATCH TV WITH ED
> Tonite on now .... Brain Williams  on Normany beach NBC
> then  at 9 az time  D DAY HD  on history channel ...
> WATCH TV WITH ED!

All affected subscribers have been turned back on prior to this message being sent.

They included one Hotmail, two Comcast, eight Yahoo.com, and one each yahoo.com.au, sky.com, att.net and  bellsouth.com addresses operated by Yahoo and eleven AOL.com addresses.

Error messages here:

521 5.2.1 : (DMARC) This message failed DMARC Evaluation for an AOL Domain. For more information please visit http://postmaster-blog.aol.com/2014/04/22/aol-mail-updates-dmarc-policy-to-reject/

554_5.7.9_Message_not_accepted_for_policy_reasons.__See_http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html

Message rejected due to DMARC. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#DM000001

We continue to work with our webhost to minimize problems these "don't meet established and long-standing e-mail protocol"  DMARC policies have created for mailing list subscribers.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center