[QuadList] VCA Teletronics--Quad Helps Heal?--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jun 18 17:02:18 CDT 2014

Doug, That seems to be a first for the QuadList.

Sort of a "Get Well" Quad?

Would you be in the Cedar Rapids, IA area?

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group

On Jun 18, 2014, at 3:33 AM, Douglas Hamer wrote:

> Thanks, I'm laying here in the hospital not sleeping and this made my night. Praise the almighty quad! -Doug
>

> On June 18, 2014, at 2:36AM, Scott Thomas wrote:
>
> It's not often I get to present some actual Quad stuff to the list, but I found this...
>
> I was searching on YouTube for Night Flight Video Art, Dean Winkler, Classic Quantel Paintbox and Teletronics in NYC. All these things are tangential, and from my search... I did find a Quad link.
>
> http://youtu.be/oYIjUbCcmmY
>
> Apparently VCA/Teletronics had an RCA TR-70, and it had a calling to a higher power!
>
> Scott Thomas

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center