[QuadList] VTG RCA MI-40799 TRT Series Headwheel Panel Assembly ForVideo Tape Recorders

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Thu Jun 26 22:58:00 CDT 2014

Sent on Behalf of Don Norwood...

> Hi Chris:
>
> Interesting.  I don't remember seeing one of these with the "new style" RCA nameplate as the eBay one has.  Instead, they were like this:
> <RCA TRT Headwheel.jpg>
>
> Did later refurbs get new plates or were some actually made later on with the new style?
>
> Don Norwood
> Digitrak Communications, Inc.
> www.digitrakcom.com

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center

flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931 (Preferred)
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us