[QuadList] New process to recover video from tape--Work in progress.

Joav Shdema joav at dbdigital.co.il
Sat Mar 1 01:16:33 CST 2014

Hi
I am following this since 2 years when the concept was first presented at
the Frankfurt IASA conference.
Since this time it is still in concept without a set time to market.
Interesting ideas in the recovery chain but very complicated to implement.
Time will tell.

* Joav Shdema Managing PartnerDB Digital, archiving concepts
Audio-Video-Film Restoration www.dbdigital.co.il
<http://www.dbdigital.co.il> *