[QuadList] 7th Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB--12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08--Booth L8--

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Sun Mar 9 18:53:53 CDT 2014

7th Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB

12:30pm-2pm on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Museum of Broadcast Technology Booth L-8
between Central and North Halls

Map link here:
http://nab14.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=2029

This just in from Tom Sprague of MBT:

The Museum of Broadcast Technology, Inc. will be exhibiting again at NAB.

We are located in booth L8.

Same lobby as last time. Seems to be more toward the front.

The surprise may be a working RCA Quad!

Not known just yet whether it's a TPR-10, TR-5, TR-3, TR-4, TR-22, TR-50, TR-70, TR-600... or if you want to haul a HUGE amount of machinery, a TRT-1 variant.

Here's Tom Sprague (L) and Pete Fasciano (behind) a pair of TR-5's they're very familiar with!

TR-600s to the left of Tom. TCR-100A, TR-50 and TR-22 (if I've ID'd correctly) behind Pete.  IVC 9000 (2) to the left of TR-600s.

Here's Tom with part of the large...

and the small of the RCA Quad collection.

RCA TPR-10:  (*Tom and Paul brought a working Ampex VR-3000 backpack Quad last year)

All are found on one side of the Museum's ground floor, facing Ampex models of the same vintages.

So, you'll probably want to acquire lunch on the way to booth L-8 and spend time gawking and talking.

RSVP's are appreciated so we know who's coming and about when... in case you want to  meet someone there.

We hope you're all getting spun up for NAB.  If you haven't gotten your free exhibits pass, please do before March 21 when they end.  See links below.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

We're in Lower South Hall,  Booth SL13610 normally, but will see you at:

7th Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08 2014, Booth L-8 in hall between Central and North Halls.
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use our number: LV9822. Free passes end March 21