[QuadList] AMPEX MM1200 counter

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:00:09 CST 2014

Hi Chris:

As for this particular unit, note that the top of the cover over the idler is broken off.  It should be identical to the cover on the mechanical counter assembly.

Beyond that, I had thought about your question in the past and decided against it.  This unit isn't self-contained like the aftermarket units, so you'd have to have the "guts" to go with it.  Also, this has Hours/Minutes/Seconds just like the mechanical timers, but the electronic versions for the quad machines displayed Frames as well.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com