[QuadList] look for the union label.... on the scan stack

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Mar 22 11:47:16 CDT 2014

Mornin, Ed,

Now that you've peaked people's interest :) Care to post a link to the document so folks can read it?

Hope you're having a great morning in the Great Southwest!

Prepping for NAB like a Quad Head spinning, here. We'll have some interesting things in SL-13610.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Seventh Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Meet/Eat at Booth L-8 in the hallway between Central and North Halls
At the MUSEUM OF BROADCAST TECHNOLOGY display
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use our number: LV9822. Free passes end March 21!

On Mar 22, 2014, at 1:18 AM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> needs a little photoshop to  clean the stain off the   shirt  but a neat photo  I scanned  the  pdf  of this  thing at  300  dpi   with  ocred  text inside.
>
> In a message dated 3/22/2014 1:16:15 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, COURYHOUSE at aol.com writes:
>

> . . . the cover Broadcast development engineers W. L. Shepard and W. Smithies, left to right on our front cover, make final adjustments on a new monochrome television camera developed at the General Electric Company's    Technical Products Department in Syracuse, N. Y. The camera was shown to the industry for the first time at the annual convention of the National Association of Broadcasters at Los Angeles, April 27-May 1. The new camera, first of its type to incorporate transistors to replace many vacuum tubes, is expected to permit improved home reception of TV programs by eliminating microphonics.
>
> In a message dated 3/22/2014 1:05:38 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:
>

> Are these IBEW members at GE? Working on a GE I/O camera??
>

> On Mar 22, 2014, at 12:25 AM, couryhouse at aol.com wrote
> <Untitled.jpeg>
> Ted

Skype: 	TedLangdell