[QuadList] AOL and Yahoo-based members have been re-subscribed--Link to archives for what you missed--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun May 4 13:09:43 CDT 2014

Following up on our un-subscribed members due to bounces from earlier today:

I have just re-subscribed several QuadList members who have AOL or Yahoo-based/managed e-mail addresses and had not resubscribed themselves.

One Hotmail subscriber was also resubscribed.

Please see the archives for what you missed.

This link explains what apparently caused your unsubscription:
http://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/pipermail/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com/2014-May/008078.html

Here is the full archives for May:
http://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/pipermail/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com/2014-May/date.html

As of this post, we have 161 QuadList subscribers receiving e-mails.

Please make me aware of any issues you have OFF list.

Thanks,

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015