[QuadList] We'll be revamping the QuadVideotapeGroup.com website using Wordpress--Want to help?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue May 20 12:00:18 CDT 2014

We'll be revamping the QuadVideotapeGroup.com website using Wordpress, which may make it easier to add material, including documents and photos.

It will also be easier for multiple people to become contributors.

Wordpress has been installed... will be set up late this week if possible.  We'll begin moving pages over from the existing site before Wordpress goes live.

Any Wordpress users with time (or just people with time) that would be interested in helping... please advise off-list.

Thanks

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center