[QuadList] SF Bay Area--Spontaneous Quad Videotape Group Dinner--Tomorrow (Wednesday)--Palo Alto--7pm--Cibo's--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue May 27 15:35:27 CDT 2014

Hello Northern California QuadList members... (and some I've BCC'd that are not on the list...)

Several of us discovered we're attending the same free Post NAB Roadshow event tomorrow at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View.

That's prompted getting together afterward for dinner.

So far, Keith Graham and I are at the event.  Ken Zin and Bill Carpenter are up for at least dinner.

If you're interested in joining us, please RSVP off-list so I have a head-count by 5PM.  That will enable appropriate arrangements at the restaurant.

Dinner:  7pm

Cibo Restaurant
3398 El Camino Real,
Palo Alto, CA 94306

(650) 494-2426
http://www.cibopaloalto.com/
http://www.cibopaloalto.com/menu/dinner/

Click here for MAP LINK to restaurant.

My phone is below in case you need to call.

Cheers!

iPhone:	(530) 301-2931
Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center