[QuadList] Tragic tripod head? not the normal large head I have seen with early color cam

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat May 3 11:40:47 CDT 2014

Looks like a tripod from Houston-Fearless, often seen with microwave gear on top.

The head might be a fairly standard friction head with a large metal plate bolted onto it, and that's then screwed into the bottom of the camera.

Too little detail to say for sure.

Ted

On May 3, 2014, at 9:06 AM, couryhouse at aol.com wrote:

> Tragic tripod head? not the normal large head I have seen  with  early color cameras
>
> is this an accident looking to  happen?
>
> Ed#
>

> <Untitled.jpg>

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015