[QuadList] AMPEX VR-5100 WILL IT PLAY OTHER MACHNESTYPE A TAP...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri May 16 14:32:54 CDT 2014

Thanks  Don!

In a message dated 5/16/2014 12:28:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dwnorwood at digitrakcom.com writes:

Ed:

The IVC format is NOT compatible with the Type-A  format.  I'll be happy to
convert the IVC tape for you to use at the  museum.  Contact me off-list if
you're interested.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
_www.digitrakcom.com_ (http://www.digitrakcom.com/)