[QuadList] IVC Recovery

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue May 20 19:05:46 CDT 2014

Steve,

The VTR was an 825. A very clean machine. I won't go into what signal processor/workflow that was used but we generally get very good results from the 825 model. Mac and FCP were the digitization tools.

This tape came from an institution in the Northern U.S. It may have been second generation, hence the phenomena you saw at the bottom. This performer had the tape sent to us. It was his only video file of his guitar/singing days as a snowblower accident shorty thereafter severed some of his fingers. He was very happy to now be able to show this to his family.

David