Incorrect Ampex head information.

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Fri Nov 21 13:44:54 CST 2014

Hi Larry:

Thanks for correcting the details of what I had posted.  I should know better than to rely on memory, but the thrust of the post was to answer the question of how to identify the heads by appearance, and connectors are the foolproof way.  Since nobody had explained that, I rushed to answer before thinking adequately.  I agree that the posts should be accurate, and have sometimes complained about that myself.  Fortunately, the list’s collective knowledge usually comes thru as you did in this case.  I’ll try to be more careful!!!

Don