Shout Factory (was: Re: [QuadList] Danny Kaye Show)

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Sun Oct 12 16:27:16 CDT 2014

Now I'm nervous...I've pre-ordered Shout Factory's release of the full
series of "WKRP in Cincinnati". I hope they learned their lesson from
the "All In The Family" fiasco. I have the first season of "Family"
(Sony release) which was well-done and included the "From Television
City in Hollywood" VO over black at the beginning, which I believe was
deleted from syndication copies.

Speaking of WKRP, which IIRC was taped at Golden West--would those shows
have been recorded on quad or 1"? It was about the time when Type C 1"
was coming onto the market.

Alan