Equipment moving possibility--Chicago and points westward

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Fri Oct 17 11:25:19 CDT 2014

Greetings from Speedway City (Indianapolis.)

There is available space for equipment relocation in the 16' truck in which I'm wending my way back to California.

Currently departing Indianapolis heading for Northbrook, IL and then likely Madison, WI, St. Louis and other points in a generally westward direction.

Give me a call to see what might be possible. Number in sig.

Cheers and stay warm if it's showing color in your nearby trees.

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530) 301-2931