The Danny Kaye Show

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Fri Oct 10 15:11:18 CDT 2014

Unfortunately, this occurs many times due to:

The editor loading incorrectly the source material.
The editor's time line processing is incorrect.
A deliberate attempt by the editor to make the footage "look old".

Over the years, I've had clients call and/or walk in with test or finished DVD's with these type artifacts. They already know that something is wrong and usually gasp when we revisit the transfer as done here. "Something looks weird" is a common statement in regard to the DVD image.

As we used to say in network transmission: "Looks good leaving here".

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Preservation Level Videotape Transfers and More!

Offices located at:
3071 North Lima St.
Burbank, CA. 91504
818-563-1073