[QuadList] Thompson DAGE camera and studio in the AZORES was part of AFRTS? I want one of

Charles Park Seward park at VIDEOPARK.COM
Mon Oct 20 12:17:24 CDT 2014

AFRTS was all over the world. They are now considering Internet broadcasting as well as a Netfilx-type service. But only military personnel will be able to view.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747