Anyone having posting problems... or getting two e-mails of the same post?

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Thu Apr 2 09:22:29 CDT 2015

I have our web/mail server host working on an issue Steve Thomas has reported.

While we have them engaged, I wanted to find out whether:

Anyone else was having posting or reception problems...

or was getting two e-mails of the same post?

I'm right in the middle of NAB prep, so this isn't the greatest time... but if you can take the time to interact with our webhost support to clarify what is/isn't getting through from you, I'll try to connect you with them so you can describe your situation.

flashscan8.us Moving Image Tool and Technology Store
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931 (Preferred)
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
Skype: 	TedLangdell

See us at NAB 2015, April 13-16, Lower South Hall Booth SL14813.