[QuadList] Thanks test posters--List: Can you ID the boards Donposted in ...

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Sat Apr 4 18:12:40 CDT 2015

Ted:

My last 3 posts never showed up, but the post below from Chris back to me and the list didn’t show up either.  The common thing between all of these posts is that both the quadlist at quadvideogroup.com and an individual member’s email address were in the address line.  Perhaps the message is rejected unless only the quadlist address is in the main address line?

I’m going to re-send all of the vanished messages again with only the quadlist as a recipient.

Don