Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB: 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Apr 9 12:08:51 CDT 2015

Hi, QuadListers attending NAB:

The Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB is:

12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center

Specific Location:

To be determined by scouting this weekend, as food venues with seating and Museum of Broadcast Technology have changed.

Location Announcement:

Sunday night

By e-mail to QuadList, and by notices on www.QuadVideotapeGroup.com and our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

I'm looking at a sit-down situation for this year that's convenient to most locations (oxymoron not intended) at NAB.

Our original 2008 was in the Lower South Hall front food court, then moved around to concession seating areas in Lower South Hall and Central Hall, then back to Lower South.  The last two years we've gathered around the Museum of Broadcast Technology exhibit in the "Grand Hall" between Central and North Halls near food sources.

So, I'll be exploring options this weekend, and try to find a good spot for a sit-down spot.  We had our biggest gathering during one of these.

Hope this helps.  Stay tuned.

Secretary for the Quad Videotape Group
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress

iPhone	(530) 301-2931
Email:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup