Test results from a Test lab mailman list – –

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Apr 24 21:55:31 CDT 2015

Well perhaps I shouldn't say anything so as to not spook the list…

But in some very preliminary testing that's going on on a special test list that we put together, Don Norwood and I have been able to post with a variety of message types with and without pictures.

I've been using two different SBC global.net addresses and a Gmail address from my laptop and my iPhone.

So far out of the group of six or seven invitees we've had to except the invitation to participate in this testing.

I'm hoping that several others who have had difficulties with one issue or another will jump in over the weekend and give this whole thing a good thrashing.

That's the story for now.

Perhaps we will have something more conclusive to report at the end of the weekend.

Enjoy what's left of Friday night the last Friday of April 2015, with less than 365 days to go before the 60th anniversary of the introduction of quad video tape at NAB.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931
Sent from my iPhone