[QuadList] Fw: Test Posting to QuadList for Site5 Support-1 of3-[Site5 #WTTW-23056]

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Sat Apr 4 18:23:03 CDT 2015

OK Ted..... here's what it seems to come down to.....

Messages sent in plain text (as is this message) with multiple recipients in
the address line go thru just fine.

Messages sent in HTML with multiple recipients in the address line do NOT go
thru.

At least that's what has happened this evening.  We'll see if this one goes
as it should.  I'm betting that it does.

Don