[QuadList] Test results

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sun Apr 5 15:26:35 CDT 2015

Based on my theory, DMARC rejects G Mail messages as SPAM due to the following:

An exact subject line as in previous emails.
Message content that is exact or near exact (as in some phrases) in a previous email of the thread.

Now if this email makes it to post, you can add this statement to the debunked theories and you'd have better odds at the Craps tables in Vegas than figuring this out.

Note that Ted and Don are blind cc'd as in a real email where only "the list" is the recipient.