[QuadList] [Site5 #WTTW-23056]: Fw: Thanks test posters--Posts still not showing up.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Apr 6 12:59:16 CDT 2015

Hi, Don,

Thanks for trying the tests.

On Apr 5, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

>  The problem isn’t receiving anything that actually makes it to the list, the problem is emails that never get there in the first place.

I've CC'd Site5 Level 3 support so they know what you did and what you experienced, and can check your e-mails to see what did and did not get into the system or out of the system.

Please BCC Site5 Level 3 support on what you're doing so they know how many e-mails to look for and can track down ones that don't show up.

I've included the support ticket number [Site5 #WTTW-23056] so they know what support ticket this problem is associated with.  It would probably be helpful to have the ticket number in the subject line.

Chris Hill (sending via AOL) is having another issue apparently related to AOL and network issues, which I have reported to Site5 Support, which is being handled under a different ticket, [Site5 #MLKH-78108]

Hope this is helpful to all parties in the long run.

I'm madly prepping for NAB and will monitor as time permits.

Thanks again!

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com