[QuadList] OT--Montvale, NJ to NYC B'Way & W 4th St route suggestions?

Dennis Degan dennyd1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 02:11:05 CDT 2015

		Ted:

	I don’t live that far north in New Jersey (I’m south of Newark), but I CAN tell you that no matter WHERE you come from, you’re NOT going to make that trip in 1hr & 15min. during the time you’re going (rush hour).  TAKE THE TRAIN.  It will still take you more than an hour & 15min, but you won’t have the car to worry about.

		DDD