VER 2000B operational restoration at DC Video

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Dec 31 11:32:20 CST 2015

Quad Videotape Group member David Crosthwait is bringing his VR 2000B back to operational status. As he explains in this Facebook post, the machine has been used as a transport for repacking tape.

He's restoring it to operational status to help another person in the LA area with their VR 2000B:

https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo/photos/a.280316705329028.81370.123809690979731/1185712081456148/?type=3

Good luck with the project David. I hope everything goes smoothly without too many problems, and that it's making nice pictures and sound soon.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.