[QuadList] Today's Label

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Wed Feb 11 09:58:36 CST 2015

Hi David:

Thanks for sharing!  Always interesting to see what turns up with early tapes.  We’ve gotten some from the late 50’s – early 60’s that include a “chain of title” form that shows, for instance, where an Ad Agency bought a tape from a TV station.  Even who authorized the purchase is sometimes shown, but not the cost.  I’d like to know what they paid for it!

Continuing your theme, here’s an old reel that came in just recently.  Great thing about these old tapes....no sticky shed!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com