[QuadList] NAB luncheon--Tuesday, April 14, 2015-12:30pm--Free Exhibits pass link--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jan 22 18:40:47 CST 2015

NAB will be here before you know it, and so will the Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB.

NABShow Exhibits open April 13-16, 2015.
flashscan8.us and Zin! VTR Works have a free exhibits pass for you.

Click here to register:
http://registration.experientevent.com/ShowNAB151/default.aspx?Passcode=LV3545
Enter LV3545 if asked for passcode.

Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB:
Tuesday, April 14, 2015-12:30pm—Location to be determined closer to April.

It's a BYOL, (Bring/Buy Your Own Lunch).

It was held somewhere relatively near Lower South Hall for the first few years.

The last two gatherings have been in the major hallway between Central and North Halls where the Museum of Broadcast Technology has had equipment on display. They've had working portable quads the last two years, along with working cameras

We'll keep you posted about any plans the Museum of Broadcast Technology has for bringing gear to NAB... and our Lunching Location for 2015.

We'll also keep you posted if any other Quads are going to be on the floor.  Some Wizardry may emerge.

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com